CienOne is a longstanding brand recognized for safe, reliable patient transport. We are clinically distinguished for providing aged patients with tenderhearted care and medical attention during their trips. Our professional medical team utilizes a personal approach to cater to each patient’s needs, ensuring they get the highest quality service.
Our experts ensure that our patients are met according to medical transport best practices and guidelines. We have high service standards and transport our riders with professionalism and integrity.
Our trusted medical staff is prepared to get you or your loved ones where they need to be.
Be Prepared with the Following Required Information:
- The patient’s name, date of birth, gender, and age
- The home address of the patient
- The pick-up location of the patient
- Requested time and date required for pick-up
- The drop-off location or receiving facility of the patient
- The name of the medical provider or physician authorizing the non-emergency ambulance transport
- Medical condition: feeding tubes, special diets, etc.
- Does the patient require special equipment, i.e., oxygen*?
- Physical condition: weight, height, and ability to move or sit
- Will an accompanying passenger be joining the patient?
Our transport coordinating team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are ready to address any questions or concerns about your medical transport needs.
CienOne is a top-tier, nationwide medical transport service provider. We offer an extensive lineup of interstate patient transportation services for various non-emergency situations. Our long-distance medical transport fleets are specially configured to provide the best comfort to bed-restricted patients who cannot walk or sit up for long periods.
Our nurses and patient care managers are licensed and trained to provide patients with the best care and comfort while on their trip. We also provide our patients with the accompaniment of trained medical personnel to attend to their medical needs in transit, ensuring that they arrive stable. Presently, our most common service is elderly transport.
The leader in long-distance bariatric transportation, CienOne provides outstanding patient care for our bariatric patients. Our rear doors open up 270 degrees to allow for a smooth and comfortable loading and unloading. We encourage family to accompany our bariatric patients as passengers, with plenty of room inside,
Trusted Non-Emergency Medical Transport
You can reach our transport coordinators via phone, email, or live chat any day of the week! CienOne proudly provides non-emergency medical transportation across the nation. We offer bedside-to-bedside, state-to-state, and long-distance medical transport. Contact us today!
CienOne© | Long Distance Medical Transport